08/06/2012

FC Glasgow Ballantine's





FC Glasgow Ballantine's it's a fantasy team that i've created for a fantasy league created in FM Portugal. The name of the fantasy league is World Football Enterprises Fantasy League. I've made this logo for my team and some kits.

Starting to talk about the home kit. I choose blue as main color but the gold details make the kit more classy. I change some details on logo trading blue for gold. The sponsor it's needed because of the name of the team.

The away kit it's different and it have light blue with an horizontal dark blue stripe. The contrast made by the two tones of blue resulted very well and the white details made the kit even more classy and i like it!



The third kit is kinda different. I've been inspired by the France away kit so used white with light blue horizontal stripes. That's not what I've expected but it's a nice kit! 
Now I present you the goalkeeper jersey. It's a red one with white details and i like the final result. I choose red to do contrast with the dark blue i used on home kit.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário